Allstate home insurance offers a comprehensive insurance policy, which protects the insured from the different risks faced by homeowners. One of the reasons why this insurance company has become a leader in their field is the customizable policies that they offer their clients.
They offer additional coverage options depending on the needs and the situation of the client. In order for the clients to understand the best policy to get, Allstate home insurance offers the use of tools that can help with the decision-making process of the potential policy owner.
Allstate offers common insurance policies that cover damages to the interior and the exterior of homes. Here are some of the home insurance policies offered by the Allstate insurance company:
- Dwelling Coverage – Provides protection for the structure of the house, which includes walls, doors, roof, ceiling, and windows.
- Personal Property Coverage – Provides protection for movable properties found inside the home.
- Liability Protection – Provides relief against claims filed against homeowner caused by an injury on the property or damage caused by the property owner.
- Personal Umbrella Policy – Provides protection against large liability claims.
- Guest Medical Protection – Provides relief from medical costs against injuries of household guests that occur in the property.
- HostAdvantage – Policy offered for homeowners that rent out their home via Airbnb or to similar platforms.
- Identity Theft Restoration* – Pays for costs incurred due to identity theft.
- Scheduled Personal Property* – Provides protection for valued items with a high appraisal value.
- Green Improvement Reimbursement* – Covers price difference of damaged items for switching to eco-friendly items.
- Electronic Data Recovery* – Pays for the cost incurred for the recovery of lost electronic data.
*Optional insurance coverage
Most insurance companies may have multi-policy discounts or automated discounts, but Allstate Insurance several other types of discounts that homeowners can qualify for. Despite offering several discounts, Allstate’s financial strength is fairly strong. They are given an A+ rating for financial strength by A.M. Best, which ensures their reliability as an insurance provider.
Here are some of the discounts offered by Allstate insurance Company:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Easy Pay Discount
- Claim Free Discount
- Protective Device Discount
- Early Signing Discount
- Welcome and Loyalty Discount
- Home Buyer Discount
- 55 and Retired Discount
- … and many more.
With Allstate’s comprehensive packages and reliable financial standing, it comes as to no surprise that they are one of the leading insurance providers in the country. The discounts and educational tools offered by Allstate makes it the ideal insurance provider for new homeowners. Their policies are simple but customizable and they make sure that their clients are able to understand how to make the most of their policies.